Willkommen!

Wie schön, dass ihr mein Sammelsurium gefunden habt!
Über Rückmeldungen würde ich mich freuen
- als Kommentar oder an: strick_else(at)yahoo.de
Danke

Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

Preparations

This song is not quite correct for me. I am not 37 any more AND I am going to Paris for a week on Saturday! I don't care so much about the sports-car and think I´ll rather walk or go by metro... If I have the opportunity I´ll keep you updated - and show you a photo of the two siamese cats I will be caring for.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Are these strips from shredding something? I'm guessing, not paper!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The strips are garbage again - they are made of really strong plastic and are used to fasten boxes onto pallets - I just tried to look it up and only found strap or barrel hoop; both not quite correct, I suppose.
    Of course, here there are thrown away, usually just being left in the boxes, which then stand next to the garbage bin...

    AntwortenLöschen