Willkommen!

Wie schön, dass ihr mein Sammelsurium gefunden habt!
Über Rückmeldungen würde ich mich freuen
- als Kommentar oder an: strick_else(at)yahoo.de
Danke

Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

Surprise, surprise

The rain has stopped, the sun is out - and this is my view today:

SNOW on the mountains behind the castle (and also on the mountains behind me)!

You might have noticed, I have been trying to go to the paper factory during the last days. On Friday, when I passed it, the gates were open and I had a look in and a nice man came out and told me, I could come back "a partir del lunes" when they are working and they would show me around. From the outside you could see the paper sheets hanging in large sheds for drying. It looked really interesting.

So, I went down on Monday - closed because of fería.
Tuesday - rain
today, Wednesday - have a look at this:


There was a road block, but a few cars passed around. Only none was going my way, or I would have tried to get a lift....
So I will show you the photo of the paper, as I might not see more about it. Tomorrow is my last day.

1 Kommentar: