Willkommen!

Wie schön, dass ihr mein Sammelsurium gefunden habt!
Über Rückmeldungen würde ich mich freuen
- als Kommentar oder an: strick_else(at)yahoo.de
Danke

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

Solution part I

This is my last day in Cocentaina and , yes, I did get to see the cardboard making!
There is also a lot more to tell about history and ceramics, tiles in particular - and it will be too much anyway. So I have decided to write another little blurb-book. It will be in English, then I can use parts of those posts.
But for today I can give you the solution(s) to the sneak preview I showed you here.


The knitting was (of course) another pair of cat-potholders for the owner of Jasmina. She had told me, she had a new blue kitchen.


I packed them in a Pringles-box glued with serviettes...


... and tied a label around.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen